Protocol on international game submissions?

• Is there a methodology to organization for the same games added with different names due to being in different languages? Are there just supposed to be individual pages for a single game under different language names?

Also are there any rules on PAL vs NTSC cover art submissions? Should Pal and NTSC versions have their own pages even if their both in English? I’ve noticed that most cover art is of the NTSC variety with a spattering of PAL covers here and there.

• There may be something special in the works to handle this kind of stuff explicity, so for now, for consistency, I’ve only added ntsc art unless it’s a region exclusive. Then I add alternate names under the aliases.

• administrators

StainlessStlRat is correct. Right now just add NTSC region, and hopefully soon we will have multi-region support.

• moderators

@StainlessStlRat said:

There may be something special in the works to handle this kind of stuff explicity, so for now, for consistency, I’ve only added ntsc art unless it’s a region exclusive. Then I add alternate names under the aliases.

I’ve been doing the same with NDS and recent additions, seems an undue number of duplicates are popping up from common misspellings or esoteric international renames.