Is there a way to use "GetPlatformGames" and get as much information as when using "GetGame" per item?

• Whats up!

I’m trying to create a database much like this one for a university project. I’m pretty new to all this API stuff so I’m not really sure how I can get the information I need.

The title pretty much says it all. I wanted to know if there’s a way to get a full list of all games in the database (per platform, if it isn’t possible any other way). I know there are calls for that, but those only deliver very little information (Name, Release Date, ID). One thing I really want to be part of the list is the number of players that can play a game simultaneously. As far as I know you only get that when using “GetGame” but I have neither the time to do that for every single game nor the knowledge of how to automate that process.

I’ve read something in a different thread about someone wanting to implement a GetPlatformGamesComplete API call. That sounds just like what I need but it seems like it hasn’t been implemented yet. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows how I could solve my problem ^^.

Thanks for any help!

• Chances of a new API is slim right now, but it sounds like you know exactly what you need to do.

Call GetPlatforms()… get the list of platforms. For every platform call GetGamesList, and for every game call GetGame()