Search game list for platform

• I am prototyping a web app that allows you to update your game metadata for the RetroPie project.

Is the documentation up to date on GetGamesList REST API?

When using the REST, I noticed you have to use the platform full name instead of the id. While I could just swap from platform id to platform name, I was wondering if the API can support platform id as well.

Also, I noticed on a search for “Star Trek - The Next Generation” that there are a ton of results like “The Wizard of Oz” and “The Lion King.” Is there a way to use more specific searches so it more closely matches the name? Perhaps include Levenshtein distance max?

I could include this code in my Web App, but I am hoping to not only improve my response times, but also decrease the load on thegamesdb. Alternatively, I know some PHP and would be willing to help with thegamesdb.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

• I found that the entire codebase is available on GitHub. I will be reviewing your api section for any leads.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein