Way to add lots of games via upload (not 1 by 1)

• I have data for about 2000 Apple II games that do not (yet) exist here. How can I load that data or have the data loaded without having to add each game one by one? I have basic game data, game snaps, and title snaps (and a wheel of sorts) but I do not have boxart (yet).

(Searched forum but didn’t find an answer, apologies if it exists, I am new and eager to help out the community. I’m using the API to update data for many other platforms for my emulators on pc/retripie setup. great stuff!)

• If you want to give me some time, I am working on the RetroPie Web Console (currently in Beta).

Through the Games section, you will be able to manually update data for each game, scraper, or publish to thegamesdb.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

• That’s great! I was wonder if there was a reverse API to submit gamelist.xml or something to that effect. That would be cool … of course, it would have to be checked, I assume, but I could add thousands to the Apple II platform games. Thanks for responding.