Update API is broken
The update API is broken. It will only report up to 1000 changes, starting from the time delta specified (i.e., the newest updates will be missing).
I encountered this this evening while writing an update function for my scraper for my application. I noticed that I wasn’t seeing the “newest added games” in my new list. After some investigation, I found that the above by only using a delta of 3 days!! (263785 seconds).
This is obviously broken, as it will cause any database that is using the update function to be corrupted in that it will think it has the latest data, but it will not.