PlayBox API Request

This is where you can request API access. Please be sure to mention what your use case is and if possible a link to the project.
Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.
Forum rules
API Keys (unique userpage)
Usergroups (request API Users access here after posting a new topic below)

Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.

Please do not request keys as end users of another project, as those projects should request and properly implement their own keys. Key requests of this nature will be removed in the interest of more efficiently handling project requests. Assistance may be available upon contact for projects experiencing issues utilizing the current API.
Laufzeitfehler

PlayBox API Request

Post by Laufzeitfehler »

Hi,
I've developed an alternative for XFIRE and Raptr called Playbox.
It's an easy Offline Gametime-Tracker. You can use it to track your PC Games and Emulators. Also you can add times manualy for other Consoles. There are some Tools to make this very easy. I've builded in 2012 -> and only used it private. I have no time to polish (and support) it. That's the Problem i never released it. The Tool is using the gamesdb for 2 Reasons: You can simply search for a new game and add them to your Offline Library. Also you can use the Covers. It will be great if i can get Access via the API Key. Eventually i can finish it and i want publish it here.

Here are some Screens.. (ony german)
Attachments
PlayBox3.png
PlayBox3.png (203.13 KiB) Viewed 4310 times
PlayBox4.png
PlayBox4.png (223.63 KiB) Viewed 4310 times
PlayBox2.png
PlayBox2.png (85.38 KiB) Viewed 4311 times
PlayBox1.png
PlayBox1.png (227.96 KiB) Viewed 4312 times

Laufzeitfehler

Re: PlayBox API Request

Post by Laufzeitfehler »

Can you give me the API Key?

Zer0xFF

Post by Zer0xFF »

Hi there,

You've been granted an API key which you can access through this page.

please check the Announcement forum on regular bases to ensure compliance with any changes or updates.

Regards
Zer0xFF
Regards
Zer0xFF

Laufzeitfehler

Post by Laufzeitfehler »

Thank You!