AP Key Request.

This is where you can request API access. Please be sure to mention what your use case is and if possible a link to the project.
Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.
Forum rules
API Keys (unique userpage)
Usergroups (request API Users access here after posting a new topic below)

Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.

Please do not request keys as end users of another project, as those projects should request and properly implement their own keys. Key requests of this nature will be removed in the interest of more efficiently handling project requests. Assistance may be available upon contact for projects experiencing issues utilizing the current API.
Todd_holaday

AP Key Request.

Post by Todd_holaday »

Not a developer and I just sent a general email before seeing this topic. Now that I see it I am sending the same request inside the forum.

I would like to occasionally use the api to do a getgamelist for particular systems. This is mostly for personal reasons, nothing I am trying to create. I want to see if the reason some games fail to scrape is for a mismatch on name.

May I have a key? It appears I need one to use the api (trying with postman) even though the wiki sounds as if occasional/non developer use doesn't require one.

Zer0xFF

Re: AP Key Request.

Post by Zer0xFF »

Hi Todd_holaday,

sounds to me, you wouldnt need an API key if this is your goal.
the search function within the site (not the forum), should return the exact same results, as they refer back to the same function.

I hope this is what you're looking for.

Regards
Zer0xFF
Regards
Zer0xFF