Online shop project and introduction

This is where you can request API access. Please be sure to mention what your use case is and if possible a link to the project.
Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.
Forum rules
API Keys (unique userpage)
Usergroups (request API Users access here after posting a new topic below)

Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.

Please do not request keys as end users of another project, as those projects should request and properly implement their own keys. Key requests of this nature will be removed in the interest of more efficiently handling project requests. Assistance may be available upon contact for projects experiencing issues utilizing the current API.
Sheut

Online shop project and introduction

Post by Sheut »

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks and congratulations for your great web and database.

I'm elaborating the video game catalogue for an Spain based online shop dedicated to the sale of second hand video games. I've been using your API together with other online resources to get the info, and I've found it really useful.
I read on your wiki that you'd like any developer or API user to introduce themselves and their projects in the forum, so here it is.

About the new API version and access key, right now I don't need one because I've been using the old (current) API, but in the future, when you migrate to the new one, I'd be very thankful if you can grant me one.

Anything you require or info you need, let me know :)

Zer0xFF

Re: Online shop project and introduction

Post by Zer0xFF »

Hi Sheut,

I'm glad you find the database useful.
just to note that we'll be moving the beta to the main domain in about 2 weeks time, however, we'll be keeping the legacy domain working for few more week/months after that to allow dev to start migrating to the new API, note there will be serval small changes to the JSON api before the 2 week deadline, so if you'd like access now, just reply saying so, or reply in 2 weeks time for access to the release revision of the api.

edit: note that you've been given access to the API and you can find your key here http://api.thegamesdb.net/key.php

Regards
Zer0xFF
Regards
Zer0xFF