Collectin Database question hi everyone

A place to talk about whatever you want.
Cjl73185

Collectin Database question hi everyone

Post by Cjl73185 »

Hi everyone, been on the app a couple months first time posting. I'm sure its been asked a million times but I've been collecting video games since genesis came out and master system games dropped to $9.99 at Sears. So I realized after 30 years of collecting that a hand written inventory isnt the best way to keep track when I can't remember if I have a copy of an nes game. So I started cataloging my collection in the app for the last 3 months but I have a list of a lil over 300 games, consoles and accessories that aren't on the list and I've been trying to figure out how to add them to the database. Sorry for what is most likely a repeat question and thank you for your help.

Zer0xFF

Re: Collectin Database question hi everyone

Post by Zer0xFF »

Hi,

It depends on what do you mean by "add to database", if the game doesn't exist, please search the database before adding a game to database, there is "add game" link at the top of the main website and you can just add the game. if you want to add it to your collection list, each game listing has a button titled "add to collection" just under the cover.
Regards
Zer0xFF

Cjl73185

Re: Collectin Database question hi everyone

Post by Cjl73185 »

Yeah they are retail released games, consoles and accessories that exist and I own. So I can provide pictures, upc, scans etc. I finally started making a digital inventory of my collection about 2.5 to 3 months ago after over 20 years of notebook & binder inventory and I have a list of almost 200 games and consoles that aren't in the app. But I did notice when I went back through the list some of the games had been added to the app (example, magnavox odyssey was listed in the app however didn't have the games I own) that's why I was questioning how one would go about adding something. Thanks for the response and help.