What's your favourite MMORPG?

Talk about your favorite games!
Jannick

What's your favourite MMORPG?

Post by Jannick »

For me, I've been playing ESO for a couple of years (since late 2016) and recently played CP 1000, finished my Master Crafter and finished Cadwell's Silver on my main account. once i finish more DLC I will start gold soon. I've got almost 3200 hours of playtime and every minute I've enjoyed! The most amazing thing is the number of things you can do and what exactly happens to each and every one of them. The motto "play the way you want to play" is very true, at least in the broadest sense of the word.

wmurazik

Re: What's your favourite MMORPG?

Post by wmurazik »

My favorite may be WoW, it's also the most famous MMORPG jigsaw puzzle

Zubiaks

Post by Zubiaks »

i used to play on pc silkkroad

Jannick

Post by Jannick »

And anyone playing WoW TBC Classic now? As it's very hot. Some of my friends even spent all the night leveling up, farming gold and it's truely crazy!

warsongstarter

Post by warsongstarter »

I'm playing TBC currently. WoW is best MMO ever!
highly recommend to buy New World power leveling https://koalaboost.com/catalog/new-worl ... ost-carry/ , use this service few times! Fast and efficient.

colorman

Post by colorman »

i vote Wow, it fun and Crazy
coloring pages

LordsOfSkulls

Post by LordsOfSkulls »

Asheron's Call

The game to this day, survives by private servers, but it was ahead in certain aspects, that MMORPGs now days still feel like years behind.
The feeling of Exploration/Item Haunting. Character Building (along lines of what Elder Scrolls is, using skills/abilities/crafting raised does abilities)

Finding new places, and Dungeons, and finding unique loot/gear in does places. Made it very fun Treasure Item Hunting, and doing Quests that didnt hold your hand.

When game was live on official servers. Communities would come together each patch, and try to figure out the new things added to game, quests, or places.

Big thing i feel MMORPG does too much, is holding your hand. Not enough to just let players to their own devices. Give you that feeling of adventure, exploration and excitement for unique loot. To display in your house in game, for when people visit.

lollipopsuey

Post by lollipopsuey »

WoW, which is also the most well-known MMORPG jigsaw puzzle, may be my favorite.

Leo_Pride

Post by Leo_Pride »

lollipopsuey wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:03 am
WoW, which is also the most well-known MMORPG jigsaw puzzle, may be my favorite.
I don't know if this is intentional, but it's certainly the most accurate description I've heard of WoW in a while. :D
We're curious to see how new projects use TGDB API.
If you have a new public project, please provide a link to it so we can highlight cool new applications! 8-)

desertedtime

Post by desertedtime »

lollipopsuey wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:03 am
WoW, which is also the most well-known MMORPG jigsaw puzzle, may be my favorite. connections game
me too