API request

This is where you can request API access. Please be sure to mention what your use case is and if possible a link to the project.
Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.
Forum rules
API Keys (unique userpage)
Usergroups (request API Users access here after posting a new topic below)

Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.

Please do not request keys as end users of another project, as those projects should request and properly implement their own keys. Key requests of this nature will be removed in the interest of more efficiently handling project requests. Assistance may be available upon contact for projects experiencing issues utilizing the current API.
batman111

API request

Post by batman111 »

Hi,
Can I have access to API for scraping my retro gaming library.

Thanks for your reply.

Leo_Pride

Re: API request

Post by Leo_Pride »

Hi batman111!
At the present time, we are trying to keep API access to ongoing development efforts.
If you're using a different project, you're not required to have your own key, only if you're developing your own scraper.
We're curious to see how new projects use TGDB API.
If you have a new public project, please provide a link to it so we can highlight cool new applications! 8-)

batman111

Post by batman111 »

sorry I copy paste a message from the forum because I wanted a key api and I did not know how to ask it. But I have no project I would like to develop a project and use your API
Thank :)

batman111

API REQUEST

Post by batman111 »

Hello,

i would like to get a api key, so i can extend my collection with metadata.

Thank you.

batman111

Re: API REQUEST

Post by batman111 »

Hello,
why I do not have the right to have an API key and the other person yes ?

Leo_Pride

Post by Leo_Pride »

Hello!

You've been granted an API key which you can access through this page.

Please check the Announcements forum on a regular basis to ensure compliance with any changes or updates.

Documentation is available on Swagger here.

Thank you for your interest!
~ Leo
If you have a new public project, please provide a link to it so we can highlight cool new applications! 8-)

Leo_Pride

Post by Leo_Pride »

As you've clarified your use, you've been granted an API key.
To date, the other user has not clarified whether they're developing their own scraper, or want a personal key for an existing scraper (which is pointless, as that's not how the server handles keys).