api request

This is where you can request API access. Please be sure to mention what your use case is and if possible a link to the project.
Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.
Forum rules
API Keys (unique userpage)
Usergroups (request API Users access here after posting a new topic below)

Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.

Please do not request keys as end users of another project, as those projects should request and properly implement their own keys. Key requests of this nature will be removed in the interest of more efficiently handling project requests. Assistance may be available upon contact for projects experiencing issues utilizing the current API.
jakeyiscool

api request

Post by jakeyiscool »

Hi im planning on having a modal in a react portfolio project that allows people to rate games, can I please have access to the api to see if its something I can use?

Thanks.

edirol

Re: api request

Post by edirol »

Hello.

You've been granted an API key which you can access through this page.
Please check the Announcements forum on a regular basis to ensure compliance with any changes or updates.
Documentation is available here.

Good luck!

jakeyiscool

Post by jakeyiscool »

are you willing to sell copies of your database for only main systems (pc, xbox, playstation, nintendo)? I want to be able to use this information without limits. If so private message with me and we can work something out.

edirol

Post by edirol »

Can you please tell us what is the intent behind buying the data, since the data is free for all, without any explicit limitation, though we do request accreditation as a site in any commercial or academic use.

jakeyiscool

Post by jakeyiscool »

I want people to be able to add games to a profile and rate them, I will put that the search engine is powered by your database so people can see it while using it. Is this okay?