PSN

Talk about your favorite games!
CzKing86

PSN

Post by CzKing86 »

So, if PSN, shuts down my account due to a hack but, my accounts been around for 4 different systems, a few phone #s and what not, I can only confirm half of their questions...how do I get my purchased content onto my new console ?

dortfovak

Re: PSN

Post by dortfovak »

If your PSN account has been shut down due to a hack and you are unable to answer all of their security questions, you may need to contact Sony's customer support for assistance in recovering your account.

Once you have regained access to your account, you should be able to access your previously purchased content on your new console. To do this, you will need to log in to your PSN account on the new console and navigate to the PlayStation Store. From there, you can download and install any previously purchased games or other content.

If you are unable to access your previously purchased content after regaining access to your account, you may need to contact Sony's customer support for assistance in resolving the issue. They may be able to help you restore your content or provide additional troubleshooting steps to help you access it.

ippeddiscreet

Post by ippeddiscreet »

Your old purchases should transfer over to the new system without any problems. You may accomplish this by accessing the PlayStation Store using your PSN account on the new system. Any games or other stuff you've boughtphrazle may be downloaded and set up from that location.

eg4684

Post by eg4684 »

I think in your case, contacting the administrator for help directly is the best option. You can email or call directly