Keep getting {"code":-1,"msg":"Unexpected Error has occured, Please try again!!"}

Need help with your application? Ask here.
Existential Turnip

Keep getting {"code":-1,"msg":"Unexpected Error has occured, Please try again!!"}

Post by Existential Turnip »

I've tried logging off then back on, restarting the page, and restarting the browser. I left it sitting for a day and it still wouldn't work even after I tried the aforementioned solutions again

edirol

Re: Keep getting {"code":-1,"msg":"Unexpected Error has occured, Please try again!!"}

Post by edirol »

Hello.
Could you please give us more detailed info about the error you getting? What are you trying to do?

Existential Turnip

Re: Keep getting {"code":-1,"msg":"Unexpected Error has occured, Please try again!!"}

Post by Existential Turnip »

I'm trying to add the game I Expect You to Die 2 for PC but every time I try to it comes up with that error. If I leave a field empty or unselected the corresponding error will pop up instead, but filling it out completely just gets the afore mentioned error. I've skipped over it and went to add some more of my games and they had no problem being added, but when I tried this same game it still didn't work

edirol

Post by edirol »

Weird. I just added it with no issues - https://thegamesdb.net/game.php?id=95621