Virtual Console Genre problem

Need help with your application? Ask here.
Capuano1000

Virtual Console Genre problem

Post by Capuano1000 »

Hello,
Recently I got a PM from "edirol" asking me to not flag all the games I add as "Virtual Console", but the thing is, I never marked any game as Virtual Console. But yes, when I went to check, all of my games were now marked with that genre. But not only that, checking the home page and going through the pages of recently added, I noticed that almost all PC games that were added are marked as "Virtual Console". Something or someone is actively marking almost al PC games (or at least the ones recently added) as "virtual console". "edirol" probably noticed me instantly because I add mostly PC games here, from my Steam account, so of course I would be noticed.
I don't really know what's happening, but I just added the game "The Alien Cube" a hour ago and still nothing, but I'm waiting to see what happens. I'll probably add some more games and keep an eye on them, to see when the "virtual console" tag appears.

Capuano1000

Re: Virtual Console Genre problem

Post by Capuano1000 »

Okay, so, I went to sleep and I just woke up and checked: all games I added yesterday are now flagged as "virtual console". Something happened on the last 11 hours (that's the last time I checked before going to sleep).
I will, for now, wait until we solve this issue before adding any other games. Because it's easier to just wait until I know that the games won't get flagged anymore, and then we try to remove the flag from the ones that got caught on this bug or whatever is happening here.
Last edited by Capuano1000 on Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.