App Game Art

Talk about your favorite games!
Sp Rhino

App Game Art

Post by Sp Rhino »

Hi all first post here as only joined today, i have uploaded a new game to the db, however when i check the app i cannot see the game art, is there anyone can advise please, have i missed something.
tia

edirol

Re: App Game Art

Post by edirol »

Hello.

What app are you talking about?

Sp Rhino

Post by Sp Rhino »

The Gameye app

StainlessSteelRat

Post by StainlessSteelRat »

It’s complicated. If you look at the game before the image is scraped (images are scraped once a day usually) you will get a cached “no image” that lasts a week.

This wont be an issue in future redesigns of the data. But no you didn’t do anything wrong. Just wait.

stooper88

Post by stooper88 »

StainlessSteelRat wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:49 pm
It’s complicated. If you look at the game before the image is scraped (images are scraped once a day usually) you will get a cached “no image” that lasts a week.

This wont be an issue in future redesigns of the data. But no you didn’t do anything wrong. Just wait.
Thanks very much for this explanation. I was aware that uploaded images don't appear immediately in Gameye but get displayed eventually after several days. But I never realized there was a daily image scraping process that would allow the images to appear sooner, so long as the new game entry wasn't viewed before the next daily scraping occurred. I'll try to keep this in mind next time I add a new game.

alijen

Post by alijen »

This app is awesome
color blind test