How do i replace low quality images with higher quality images?

A place to talk about whatever you want.
omeric

How do i replace low quality images with higher quality images?

Post by omeric »

i have added a game that was not in the database with some low quality imagery, i have since found better quality pictures which i would like to use instead. i do not see any options to delete any images that have already been uploaded, all that has happened is the better images have been added as well as the old low quality images.

edirol

Re: How do i replace low quality images with higher quality images?

Post by edirol »

Hello.
Boxart images can be replaced simply by uploading new ones. For other types, you should request image removal on forum or discord.

stooper88

Post by stooper88 »

edirol wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:10 am
Hello.
Boxart images can be replaced simply by uploading new ones. For other types, you should request image removal on forum or discord.
Sorry for resurrecting an old post, but which forum should I post in to request image removal. My searches produced several results in the API request board but nothing that actually related to removing images. This is the only post I found which specifically mentions submitting such a removal request. I sent a request to "administrator" via the "contact us" link before I found this forum post, so apologies if that was the wrong approach. I'm hoping to find the correct procedure.

Thanks in advance.

edirol

Post by edirol »

Fast way - discord.
Slow way - viewforum.php?f=7

stooper88

Post by stooper88 »

Thanks for the quick response. I posted a new topic in the Game Change Requests forum as I dont have discord.