How do I get permissions to add games?

A place to talk about whatever you want.
Valuemygaming

How do I get permissions to add games?

Post by Valuemygaming »

Hi all!

I have just recently signed up with the intention of adding some titles to the DB. It says on when I click the add game link that I don't have the permissions to do this? How does this work please?

Thank you! 😊

edirol

Re: How do I get permissions to add games?

Post by edirol »

Hello.
Any registered user has permissions to add games. Please provide screenshot of an error if you still getting any.

CellPhish

Post by CellPhish »

I’ve also added games that aren’t shown. I just recently joined so I apologized if there is an answer to this I have been unable to locate. Example I added OMNO for the Nintendo Switch in the hopes it would sync with GameEye so it would appear in my collection. The directions from the app are to add here and it will show immediately however it doesn’t show on here either. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: maybe servers were updating its now allowing me to add games. Thank you
Last edited by CellPhish on Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

StainlessSteelRat

Post by StainlessSteelRat »

It should already be showing up, just without a picture yet. If you view the entry before the image has been scraped from TGDB, caching kicks in and it'll take a week to show up for you. This won't work the same with the next version of the app. If you have more questions, GE has its own discord that you can find in the "connect" section of the side menu.