[Home Computer Request] ZX Spectrum Next

A place to talk about whatever you want.
Greatflash

[Home Computer Request] ZX Spectrum Next

Post by Greatflash »

With it's growing library, and Emulation Station adding support for it, it would be great to see meta and assets available via the api. So, was wondering if there was a possibility of adding it as a system. I have a lot of assets etc, and would be happy to help fill the database.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum_Next

There is quite an extensive library of titles, both free and commercial, and it is (regardless of die hard spectrum fans feelings) as legitimate and licensed successor to the spectrum. It already has 2 emulators (Cspect and zesarux - with a libretro core I believe) and a large amount of hardware with both the official computer, along with clones.

Thanks.

jiqekynib

Re: [Home Computer Request] ZX Spectrum Next

Post by jiqekynib »

ok thanks for sharing.
Last edited by jiqekynib on Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jiqekynib

Post by jiqekynib »

thanks

elsehalyard

Post by elsehalyard »

Greatflash wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:46 pm
With it's growing library, and Emulation Station adding support for it, it would be great to see meta and assets available via the api. So, was wondering if there was a possibility of adding it as a system. I have a lot of assets etc, and would be happy to help fill the database.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum_Nextspacebar clicker

There is quite an extensive library of titles, both free and commercial, and it is (regardless of die hard spectrum fans feelings) as legitimate and licensed successor to the spectrum. It already has 2 emulators (Cspect and zesarux - with a libretro core I believe) and a large amount of hardware with both the official computer, along with clones.

Thanks.
It's really useful information!

evawillms

Post by evawillms »

Thanks for sharing.

mountchav

Post by mountchav »

I found this topic and I updated the ES package.