World of Warcraft Launching Issue!

Talk about your favorite games!
cordeliaboyle

World of Warcraft Launching Issue!

Post by cordeliaboyle »

This is Cordelia, a new member on this forum. I run Windows 10 PC and I downloaded World of Warcraft there. But now I am having a problem when I am going to launch the game. There is enough space of my PC, then I don't understand what could be the issue. Is there anyone who could provide me with some solutions? Thanks

irlcompanion

Re: World of Warcraft Launching Issue!

Post by irlcompanion »

Now I can't figure out how to start the game. I'm at a loss as to what may possibly be the problem, since my computer has enough of storage space.

quickchortle

Post by quickchortle »

You can replace your old hard drive by buying a new one or using two HDD and SSD hard drives in parallel. Using both SSD and HDD hard drives will give you advantages in data download speed and data storage capacity.

squooshy

Post by squooshy »

Try one of the solution below and see if it can solve your problem or not:
  • Update your graphics drivers: Ensure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause compatibility issues with games. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest drivers for your specific model.
  • Run a file repair: The game's installation files may have become corrupted. Open the Battle.net launcher, go to the World of Warcraft game tab, click on the options dropdown menu (gear icon), and select "Scan and Repair". This will check for any damaged or missing files and attempt to repair them.
  • Disable conflicting background processes: Some background programs or services may conflict with the game. Open the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), go to the "Processes" tab, and close any unnecessary or resource-intensive programs. Be cautious not to close any essential system processes.
  • Adjust in-game settings: Lowering some graphical settings within the game may help resolve performance issues. Launch World of Warcraft, go to the settings menu, and try reducing certain options like graphics quality, shadows, anti-aliasing, or view distance.
  • Disable addons: If you have any addons installed, try disabling them temporarily. Sometimes, outdated or incompatible addons can cause crashes or issues with the game's launch.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you might consider reaching out to the World of Warcraft technical support team or posting your problem on their official forums for further assistance.

frayeddutiful

Post by frayeddutiful »

The game actually needs a large amount of storage space. Maybe you should upgrade Windows to make the gameplay smoother. When playing and encountering freezes, the battle will easily cause problems.

lollipopsuey

Post by lollipopsuey »

I agree, there needs to be a solution to this problem. In order for the battle to avoid crashing issues while playing, a larger storage capacity is needed. :roll:

woodenbrick

Post by woodenbrick »

Buying a new hard drive or installing two solid-state drives (SSDs) in parallel are two options for replacing an outdated one. Benefit from faster data downloads and more storage space with a combination of solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs).