API Key Request

This is where you can request API access. Please be sure to mention what your use case is and if possible a link to the project.
Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.
Forum rules
API Keys (unique userpage)
Usergroups (request API Users access here after posting a new topic below)

Please provide a basic overview of your proposed use of the API.
Any request lacking this information will be denied pending an appropriate response.

Please do not request keys as end users of another project, as those projects should request and properly implement their own keys. Key requests of this nature will be removed in the interest of more efficiently handling project requests. Assistance may be available upon contact for projects experiencing issues utilizing the current API.
Andres21094

API Key Request

Post by Andres21094 »

Hi,

I'm working on a website for video game collectors, where they can add the games they have in their collection to a list, they can also have a games wishlist, and a list of games that they are interested in selling or exchanging with other users, I also want to add a social section where users can talk to each other about their collections and agree on sales or exchanges.

For now it is a project that I work on as a hobby but I would love to be able to release it to the public in the future and being able to access the great information that you have would be of great help to achieve it.

Thank you!