Help Resetting Game Specific Regions (Possible Suggestion)

A place to talk about whatever you want.
M1nt5

Help Resetting Game Specific Regions (Possible Suggestion)

Post by M1nt5 »

I'm a stickler for presentation, so I try to make sure the games I HAVE are paired with the correct art. I forgot that you needed to select a region to save changes if one hadn't been selected already, and just ended up selecting "Other" for the regions for a handful of games the other day. But this was before I realized that I didn't NEED to hit save to update artwork, so I'm requesting that the following games' regions be reset back to "Not Set" because I know that some people will be irked by this:
"DELTARUNE Chapter 1&2" for Nintendo Switch
"DUSK" for PC
" Friday Night Funkin' " for PC
"Ninjala" for Nintendo Switch
"Sky: Children of the Light" for Nintendo Switch
"Rivals of Aether" for PC

I apologize for causing such a hassle, and I'll definitely try to be more mindful in the future. But I do have a suggestion to improve the site:
The games that still HAVE the "Not Set" option for their region are usually games that released World Wide on a single date. Couldn't you add a "WW" option to the regions list? That way someone else doesn't make the same mistake I made. :) And if all of this is deemed as unnecessary, then cool. I just wanted to notify someone incase it caused a problem for others. Thank you!