Games not adding

A place to talk about whatever you want.
bushyman

Games not adding

Post by bushyman »

Hey all. So every once and a while I add a game and it does not show up in the app. This happens maybe once every 20 games I add. Shows up online but no matter what it does not show up in app. One I added today: Sacred Blaze on PS2. Please help!

Leo_Pride

Re: Games not adding

Post by Leo_Pride »

There's not currently an official TGDB app.

Is this perhaps regarding GamEye, or a different app?
We're curious to see how new projects use TGDB API.
If you have a new public project, please provide a link to it so we can highlight cool new applications! 8-)

bushyman

Post by bushyman »

Oh. Gameye yes. Thought it was one in the same!

StainlessSteelRat

Post by StainlessSteelRat »

It's a bug, come to the discord via the "connect" tab on the side and join the beta and see if it fixes the issue!

organicsailor

Post by organicsailor »

Is theredactle problem finally resolved?

djkingaling

Post by djkingaling »

Seems like the issue might not be fixed? I added this game the other day for XSX, but it's still not showing up on GamEye.

https://thegamesdb.net/game.php?id=115657

Leo_Pride

Post by Leo_Pride »

I just tried it on the 99000637 beta, seems to be present and functioning as intended. Perhaps the app's cache corrupted and, after making a manual backup, should be cleared (note: NOT app data, as I believe that would remove your collection)?
We're curious to see how new projects use TGDB API.
If you have a new public project, please provide a link to it so we can highlight cool new applications! 8-)

jordanmaddox

Post by jordanmaddox »

It seems that the problem may not be resolved?
drift hunters

PeteOC

Post by PeteOC »

Any games that are not appearing in GamEye need to be raised via their support team. We cannot fix their problems, check that the game is available on the site before reporting issues.

victorpatrick

Post by victorpatrick »

Update the App: Ensure that you are using the latest version of the app. Sometimes, older versions may have bugs that are fixed in newer updates.
Wait for Database Update: If the app uses an external database, it might take some time for the database to update with the latest additions.
Check for Similar Titles: Verify that there are no other games with similar names that might be overshadowing the new addition.
If you have already tried the above steps and the problem persists, reaching out to the app's support team is the best course of action. They can investigate the issue further and provide personalized assistance.
Bitlife