[Home COmputer Request] Timex Sinclair 1000

A place to talk about whatever you want.
swiz_01

[Home COmputer Request] Timex Sinclair 1000

Post by swiz_01 »

Hello,

I would like to add a boatload of software that I have for the Timex Sinclair 1000 (The North American Sinclair ZX81). Could the Timex be added as a separate platform in its own right, or should I upload the software under the ZX81's umbrella?

Also, how would I go about adding the names of games' publishers and developers that are not in the database dropdown menu already? I've tried typing in a custom name and saving it, but it does not seem to save.

Stenchanter

Re: [Home COmputer Request] Timex Sinclair 1000

Post by Stenchanter »

Adding the Timex Sinclair 1000 as a separate platform sounds like a reasonable idea, especially considering its significance in North America as the Sinclair ZX81. This would provide a dedicated space for users interested in software specifically tailored for the Timex Sinclair 1000.

To add the Timex Sinclair 1000 as a separate platform, you may want to reach out to the platform administrators or moderators on the website where you're trying to upload the software. They should be able to assist you in creating a new platform entry and organizing the software accordingly.

Regarding adding names of games' publishers and developers not in the database dropdown menu, it's possible that the website has restrictions on adding custom entries directly by users. In this case, you may need to contact the website administrators or moderators to request the addition of new publishers and developers to the database. They can then review and add the requested names to ensure accuracy and consistency across the platform.

If you're still experiencing issues with saving custom names after attempting to add them, it's best to reach out to the website's support team for further assistance. They can investigate any technical issues and provide guidance on how to properly add custom entries to the database.hill climb racing

I hope this helps, and best of luck with adding your Timex Sinclair 1000 software to the platform!