Add new developer and publisher

See something wrong with a game? Ask about it here.
Mannu89

Re: Add new developer and publisher

Post by Mannu89 »

Hi!
Can you add TKO Software as a developer for Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault

Mannu89

Post by Mannu89 »

Add developer: Shadow in Darkness, inc.

They did artwork for Motorstorm II (Pacific Rift)

Bodushka Lenin

Post by Bodushka Lenin »

Hello! I'm not sure if I should still be using this post as a way to get developers/publishers added, I apologize if I shouldn't be. I would really appreciate if Flying Oak Games was added as a developer, and Dear Villagers as a publisher. They respectively developed and published ScourgeBringer (I'm adding its Android port for use in ES-DE). Unfortunately, on ScourgeBringer's Play Store page, it only says the game is "offered by Plug In Digital", so I'm unsure if they had any hand in the development of the Android port. In searching for official screenshots for the game, I found the ScourgeBringer Press Kit, which is how I also found the correct developer.

TL;DR: I would really appreciate if Flying Oak Games was added as a developer and Dear Villagers as a publisher, alongside Plug In Digital, for ScourgeBringer Android. Thank you!

MrBonk

Post by MrBonk »

I have some games that I can't add because the publishers/developers are not listed.

Should I put the names of these companies here and that's it or should I do something else?

If it works like this, I would ask to add the following:

Developer: Softry

Publishers: Softry, KCD Interactive, Midas Interactive Entertainment BV (I know that Midas already exists within the database, but it's the English subsidiary. BV is the original, founded in Netherlands)

Softry is a Korean developer, which has developed several games (Examples: Cheonha Mujeok and Super Action Ball for DOS, My Friend Koo for Windows) and published others, such as Astonishia Story.

KCD Interactive only appears as publisher for the game My Friend Koo, being its only work (that is known).

I apologize if my question is obvious, but I'm new here and I don't know how the system works. Also, sorry if I wrote something wrong, english is not my first language.
Last edited by MrBonk on Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.